Thursday, August 13, 2009

Unloved and Homeless: a Wes-side story

In an unlovely and dry twist of irony, I am locked out of my temporary house for the night. Needless to say, I am actually sleeping in what will soon be my real home. My two med student roommates are probably locked in a library somewhere studying for a big test they have tomorrow, and they don't know I haven't a key. Cell phones: turned off.

This makes me feel more stupid than when I got egged... but that is a story for another day. Tomorrow, probably.

1 comment:

  1. Wes, we all get locked out a few times in our lives!! I just did about a month ago and had to climb in through a window,which can bit a bit rough. I haven't been stretched in awhile either, hahaha! Anyway, I heard about the egging but can't wait to hear it from your perspective!! It was funny enough coming from Jake, but can't wait to have you "scrambling" for the proper description of the event! Hope you are safely back in your temporary home and all is well!!

    ReplyDelete